1. What time should I arrive? Where am I going?
You can start checking into your room at Full Moon at the main area (Valley View house) starting at 3PM on Friday, June 5. We will be vibing at Valley View from 3-6PM with snacks & music. Then the first official event is the BBQ at 7PM.
For folks staying off-site at Alpine Inn, you can check in as early as 1PM. After you checkin at Alpine, please come join us at Full Moon.
2. What should I bring? What should I wear?
- Casual cocktail attire for Friday’s 7PM BBQ. What you’d wear to a nice dinner, like a sundress for women. Jeans, shorts (or jorts) are fine, too.
- Formal attire for Saturday’s 5PM wedding ceremony and reception. Suit or tux for men, and cocktail dress or gown for women.
- Swimsuit, flip flops and beach towel for the pool.
- Jacket or sweater – it gets cold at night in the 50’s.
- Bathrobe/slippers (some guest rooms have shared baths or hall baths)
- Cash for the bar at the after-parties on Friday & Saturday nights — the bar does not take credit cards and there is no ATM for 20 miles.
- Musical instruments, if you’d like to play around the campfire or jam at the after parties
- If you’d like to explore hiking trails, bring boots or sneakers.
3. What does Full Moon provide for guests?
Full Moon is a rustic lodging facility, not a hotel, but it’s quaint, clean and provides:
- Bath towels & bed linens
- Shampoo, conditioner, soap
- Complimentary teas and coffee at Valley View from the time breakfast is served until the last meal of the day is served
- Front desk has emergency and basic medical equipment (bandaids, tylenol, etc). Closest pharmacy is approximately 20 minutes from Full Moon.
4. What’s the weather like?
Nestled in the Catskill Mountains, it will be in the 70’s – 80’s F. At night it gets down to the 50’s F.
5. Is there cell phone reception?
There is no cell phone reception at Full Moon Resort or in the forest preserve but there is free WiFi so you can still send and receive texts and emails. Also, complimentary landline phone service is available at all times at Valley View.
6. Can I bring my own alcohol?
You can bring your own cooler and alcohol for use in your room.
7. How can guests be reached at Full Moon?
Please call the front desk at Full Moon at (845) 254 – 5117.
8. My question isn’t here.
Please email email@example.com or call us: Allie 908-370-2689 and Scotty 646-715-7347.